Best Practice - In Practice
This section highlights where best practice case studies have been re-used on site.
Here you will find any observations found from re-use of case studies in practice.
Do you have any experience of using the case studies on site? If so let us know by posting on the case study discussion forum, which can be found by clicking the relevant case study in the case study index.
Positive or negative your feedback is important to DBP.
Best Practice in Practice - Case Study Examples.
1. 3D Assett Visualisation - Using 3D computer modelling to visualise proposed spaces.
This case study is a reference to the original case study Cost effective 3D modelling.
2. Modular Construction - Modular construction can lead to cost savings and a safer working environment.
This case study is a reference to the original case study Modular Construction and Installation of Services Risers.
3. Thermal Breaks in Practice - The pro's and con's of using Joint insulators.
This case study is a reference to the original case study Joint Thermal Insulator.
4. Modular Lifting - A non modular design can be converted for modular construction with the correct safeguards.
This case study is a reference to the original case study Lifting Frame for Modular Piperacks.
5. Mapress Pipework in practice. - An alternative to conventional medium and heavy weight steel installations.
This case study is a reference to the original case study Mapress Pipework.
If you have used any of the case studies on this site in practice or if they have influenced any design, please contact us and let us know your findings.
Or contribute to the dbp Forum.